Monday, September 26, 2011

37 weeks

Nothing new here. I just wanted to check in. I saw the OB today. She said everything looks great and baby's heartbeat is good at 135 beats per minute. My bp is good too. She hasn't said anything negative about my weight, so I assume that is fine as well. Whew! She said I could have the baby any day now....or it may still be weeks. Hmph! I am feeling good, huge, but good. I am getting loose ends at work tied up, the house cleaned, and the freezer stocked. I have never felt so ready and so unprepared at the same time! Wow. I am sure the rest of the year is just going to be a blur from here. Thankfully, I have already started Christmas shopping and planning. I was at Walmart with Leland on Sunday, and you guessed it, they were starting to put out the Christmas stuff. Seriously?? It was 106 degrees in San Angelo on Sunday and here they are putting up Christmas trees and lights on display? What the heck? Also, congrats to Linda and Carlos who welcomed their first child into the world today. Happy day of birth, Carlos Junior!

No comments:

Post a Comment