Sunday, September 11, 2011

35 Weeks

Greetings! I am officially 'over' being pregnant. I am having trouble getting around now and bending over makes me feel like an 80-year old! I am so blessed to have this little boy in my tummy, but man, this pregnancy thing is not for the weak! Things are going well though, so I am so appreciative of that. My blood pressure, weight, and the baby's heartbeat are all good. I feel so bad for women with tough pregnancies. The worst symptom I have had so far is lower back pain and that has only been for the past 2 months or so. I start seeing the OB weekly now, but I am ok with that. I like getting the reassurance that everything is ok and it's a lot of fun to hear the baby's heartbeat. No more sonos unless something is wrong...I miss sonograms. They are the best part about going to the OB. Have a quick question for you mommies. We bought a diaper genie last week. Can you put wipes in the Diaper Genie or just diapers?? Please let me know. I am too lazy to read the manual. Have a great week and remember to say your prayers for the families of victims of 9/11 on the 10th anniversary today. God bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment