Tuesday, September 20, 2011

36 Weeks

Things are getting interesting! I went to the doctor this morning and was hoping to get the green light from Dr. H. to go to Corpus Christi with Leland for a seminar/babymoon and we got a red light! She said I was 2 centimeters dilated and 50% effaced. I was disappointed that I couldn't travel. We even had the car packed up and ready to go, but alas, this was not God's plan for my day. We are bummed we can't go to Corpus, but so excited that we'll meet our little boy soon. Everything else is great...blood pressure and baby's heart rate are good. The doc said we could deliver today or it may be 3 weeks from now. There is no way to know. So, in the mean time, we have things to do! We have to install the car seat bases, pick up a swing from cousin Kristie, and get other things in order. I guess I better get to it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you can't travel--but how exciting that you will meet him soon!!! Keep us posted! :)

    Natalie @ TheShadyAcre.com

    ReplyDelete