Tuesday, May 6, 2014

30 Months

Dear Lane,

You are 30 months old now! I cannot believe how time has flown. This will be the last post with you as our only child. Tadpole is expected any day now...Friday at the latest.

You are so much fun to be around now. We want to hit the pause button and keep you at this very fun age and stage of life. You are talking up a storm, you understand about 90% of what we say to you, and you are beginning to act like a big boy more every day. You can count to 16 or 17, say some of the alphabet, and you know the 'God is great' meal-time prayer.

The potty training has kind of stalled at home. You don't seem very interested in getting stickers anymore, but you are telling us more often when you have a dirty diaper, so I think you are getting closer to getting ready. You are saying some hilarious stuff right now. Last night you asked me where the sun went when it set every night. I was amazed at that one. I just told you it went to its house.

You are turning out to be a very caring little boy. When I burned my stomach on Easter Sunday you were very concerned about me. You offered me your blankie and lots of snuggles and wanted to know if I would have to go to the hospital.

Know that I love you more every day and that you are my pride and joy!

Love,
Mommy
Easter party at Daycare

Playing at Kids Kingdom Park with Pop




No comments:

Post a Comment