Tuesday, May 6, 2014

40 Weeks

I am officially past my due date! I never thought I would be typing these words. Lane came three days before his due date, so I expected this little guy to do about the same. I am trying to relax and work as little as possible right now, but it is hard to be patient! The doctor will induce me on Friday at 5AM if he hasn't come by then. I think Lane knows what's going on. He likes to kiss my baby bump and talk about his brother. The past two days he has been giving my belly drinks from his sippy cup and covering up my baby bump with his blanket. He has also given up one of his Lovies for his brother. I thought that was very sweet.

Prayers please for a happy and safe delivery!
40 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment