You have been alive for 5 months now! You are growing at a rapid pace. The daycare workers say you are eating well at daycare. They like to mention to us how quickly you eat. They say you can down your bottle in 7 minutes flat! I guess that's quick for a bottle. You take about 20 minutes to nurse. You had a busy month. You got all dressed up for 'Rodeo Week' at daycare. We had a different outfit for you every day and of course, you looked adorable every day. We couldn't let all those little girls upstage you! We had lots of fun at the house watching you grow and develop. You sat up for the first time unassisted this month, but I will admit that you kind of slouch over. You haven't REALLY sat up with any real enthusiasm yet. I think that's coming soon. You continued to get better with your hand-eye coordination and you recognize your name now. You turn your head when we say your name. You are sleeping better now. You slept through the night 3 or 4 times this month. Nana and Pop came over a lot this month. They have to get their 'Lane fix'. They help Daddy when I have to go to Junior League meetings or other activities. I weighed you this morning and you weigh 16 pounds. I think you went through another growth spurt recently and I also think that increasing your bottles to 6 ounces per feeding has fattened you up. I love it! Bring on the fat rolls! You are growing increasingly more cuddly by the day, which is good because you have been inducted as a member of the Lacy Family Snuggle Bunnies Club, which is a pretty high honor. It started with Kent, Nevie, Leland, and Haley as the original members, and Kevin and myself were added later when we married into the fam. You were also baptized this month at Sierra Vista United Methodist Church in San Angelo on February 19th.
We are getting excited about your first trip on an airplane in October. I am starting to plan the trip now. We are going to San Francisco and Sonoma for my cousin Chris' wedding to the beautiful and super smart Emily. I think we'll have a nice time there. Sorry, you're not old enough to sample any of the wine at the vineyards yet! You went to your first house showing with me this month. We went to a beautiful 1 million dollar home in Christoval. You were a great real estate agent. You were on your best behavior the whole time and took a nap afterwards. Selling houses is hard work! We love you so much and can't wait to get home from work every evening to see what new tricks you are going to show us.
Know that you are loved dearly,
Mommy
Know that you are loved dearly,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment