Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy birthday Liam, Watson, Whitney, the Megans, and Dado!

















































I know a lot of people born in March. Lane went to two birthday parties in March. Liam turned one and Watson turned two! Liam's b-day party was on St. Patty's Day, so we dressed in green. Liam was so cute in a onesie with a St. Patty's Day tie embroidered on it.

We didn't get a pic with Watson. He was a very popular guy at his party. We got to hang out at the T Star Ranch in Water Valley for Watson's party and take pics with a horse and on a saddle. It was a lot of fun. It was a beautiful day to boot. My dad turns 65 tomorrow. Happy birthday to the best father a girl could ask for. He has always been so supportive of me and I try every day to be more like him. That is how highly I think of him. I love you so much, Dad! Happy birthday to Megan C., Megan H, Whitney, Liam, Watson, and Dado!!

No comments:

Post a Comment