Monday, February 20, 2012

Lane's Baptism
































































Yesterday was a special day for the Lacys. Lane was baptized at Sierra Vista United Methodist Church with my parents, Leland's parents, my Aunt Bette (BeBe) and Uncle Paul (PauPau), my brother Harvey, and Leland's sister Haley and her husband, Kevin, in attendance. Uncle Lance, Aunt Judy, Blake, Crystal, Dalton, and Addison also came to cheer Lane on. Lane did a great job. Well, in all honesty, he did poop in his diaper about 30 seconds before we were supposed to go up to the pulpit, but it didn't get on his WHITE silk outfit, so I didn't have a heart attack. Nevie and Kent hosted a nice lunch at their home after the baptism. Thanks Nevie and Kent! I felt so much love surrounding our baby yesterday; it was an incredible feeling. I also love the fact that it may have reaffirmed some other members of the church in their decision to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I pray that yesterday was the beginning of a very special relationship between Lane and Jesus and the church. God bless Lane!

1 comment:

  1. What a special day for Lane! I am so happy for ya'll. Hoping to see you soon- he has grown so much!

    ReplyDelete