Monday, February 13, 2012

4 Months



















Dear Lane,


You have been with us for four months now. You continue to be a joy. You are such a good baby. I have no complaints. Well, we would love it if you could sleep through the night every once in a while, but I am just happy that YOU are happy and healthy, so I won't complain too much. You had a great month. You continued to gain lots of weight. I love to see those rolls getting bigger! Your belly is fun to watch grow too! You laughed for the first time this month, which was like sweet music to our ears and we actually caught it on the camcorder. You went on a date with your friend Maya this month. We went to the park with the strollers. We took your picture together. I think you like each other. You started noticing a lot more things this month. You started to grab your feet and try to touch Lefty. So far, Lefty has been a very good sport. You haven't hurt her yet, so she is still OK with it. I took you to the bowling alley for a Realtor fundraiser. You were such a trooper. You lasted the whole evening and got passed around all night. Everyone wanted to hold you! You had your first bite of rice cereal this month. You didn't know what was going on when I put the spoon in your mouth. I am not sure if you liked it because you were really fussy the rest of the night. We haven't tried it since. You also went to your first Board meeting this month. I took you to the meeting for San Angelo Christian Womens Job Corps and you let out a really loud burp that made everyone chuckle. We'll go for your four-month shots tomorrow. I am not looking forward to the doc sticking you, but I know you need the vaccinations. Know that you are loved very much.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment