Monday, October 10, 2011

39 Weeks

It's almost here! 'Catfish' will be here soon and we are thrilled. I am FINALLY getting things wrapped up at work and feeling like I could really be ready if it happened today. Isn't it funny the way we talk about our plans when it's really in God's hands? I know it will happen when HE is ready and when HE thinks Catfish is ready to be born. Ahh!! What a miracle. We went to the ranch this weekend and saw a new baby calf. It is Catfish's brother from another mother! Kent and Nevie sold their cows because of the drought, but one renegade mama cow got away. So, now her and her calf have the whole ranch to themselves. I am feeling great although my ankles and feet have swelled up to disgusting levels. It's only cosmetic though. I can deal with it. We went to the OB today. BP and baby's heartbeat are good. I have progressed a little in the past week. However, we got news from the doc that she'll be out of town this weekend, so we want the baby to come Friday afternoon at the latest...or next week. Pray for us!

3 comments:

  1. woo hoo!!!! can't wait to see pics of your little miracle!! praying for a fast and easy delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet sweet baby Catfish! Hang in there Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for all three of you! I hope you're relaxing with your feet up until his arrival!

    -Natalie @ TheShadyAcre.com

    ReplyDelete