Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Did you know that dogs like yogurt?




































Our dog Lefty will eat almost anything. I have fed her bananas, avocado, oatmeal, watermelon (bad idea on that one), various other fruits and veg, and lots of meat. The other day I thought it would be fun to watch her try to lick the inside of a yogurt container. She used her paws and teeth and stretched out the mouth/top of the container until her tongue could reach the bottom of the cup. It was hilarious. There wasn't much down there to lick up once I ate the yogurt, but she gave it the good ole' college try anyway!!








Another funny Lefty moment....when we travel long distances she likes to get between your back and the seat. I will post some pics of us traveling from Angelo to Waco for Easter this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment