We had a milestone today. Leland was able to feel Catfish (that's what Leland and I call him) kick for the first time. We have determined that he doesn't like it when I lie on my back. He is usually pretty still when I am on my sides or sitting up. The pregnancy is going great. I feel fantastic and hope the heat is bearable through the summer. This could get interesting.....
We will be picking out a color for the walls of the nursery soon and painting. We are going with the Madras pattern from Pottery Barn Kids for our bedding. It is bright-colored patchwork plaid. I like the bright, cheery colors. Leland wanted to do camo, but that got the big VETO. I think we'll get him a camo diaper bag or something.
My next OB appointment is next week. No sono, just a regular appointment. It is disappointing when there is no sonogram; the sonograms are so much fun. I heard my doctor got a new sono machine and it cost around $400K. I am eagerly anticipating trying out the new technology. I posted a couple of pics of the baby bump and a great pic of me and my sis-in-law from the Patterson/Shields wedding in Christoval a couple of weeks ago. Congrats and best wishes to the new Mr. & Mrs. Dustin Patterson! Hope you all have a great week.
We will be picking out a color for the walls of the nursery soon and painting. We are going with the Madras pattern from Pottery Barn Kids for our bedding. It is bright-colored patchwork plaid. I like the bright, cheery colors. Leland wanted to do camo, but that got the big VETO. I think we'll get him a camo diaper bag or something.
My next OB appointment is next week. No sono, just a regular appointment. It is disappointing when there is no sonogram; the sonograms are so much fun. I heard my doctor got a new sono machine and it cost around $400K. I am eagerly anticipating trying out the new technology. I posted a couple of pics of the baby bump and a great pic of me and my sis-in-law from the Patterson/Shields wedding in Christoval a couple of weeks ago. Congrats and best wishes to the new Mr. & Mrs. Dustin Patterson! Hope you all have a great week.
I was at Hobby Lobby today and thought of you when I saw some super cute framed art that would look great with your nursery bedding pattern. It had all the primary colors and the somewhat simple themes that I think you are going for. They are also having a 50% off sale this week on all framed art. Hope everything is going well. It was great to see you guys this past weekend.
ReplyDelete