Thursday, February 3, 2011

Christmas 2010










Well, I realized I was way behind in my blogging. I haven't commented on Christmas 2010! I am sorry if this 'chronologically-confused' blog messes with your head, but here goes...








We started off December with a formal dance in San Angelo called Snow Ball. We had a blast and were just so happy to be invited. Linda Carpenter made me feel beautiful--she did my make-up on her day off. After the ball, we went to Grinner's in downtown San Angelo for a night cap. It is a new daiquiri bar, but they serve other drinks as well. Of course, no family photo is complete without Lefty, so we took a few with her as well.








On December 23rd, we drove to Waco to visit the McCalls. We hit up a couple of parties while there including my high school friends Christmas party. We can barely fit all the people in the picture since my friends continue to procreate. They are some cute little rascals, aren't they? It was so good to see everyone. Aunt Bette and Ole' Uncle Paul (OUP) came to my parent's house for Christmas from Pittsburg, TX. We enjoyed the visit so much. My mom had all the Waco family members over for lunch and it was so nice to see everyone. Even the Pendley's came....well, they are like family! We drove back to Angelo on Christmas Day and celebrated with Nevie and Kent. Of course, I ate too much and everyone spoiled us with too many presents. It was a nice Christmas and we rejoice that we have a reason to celebrate the special season because of God's special gift to us, his son. Hope you had a nice holiday too! Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment