Monday, February 16, 2015

Update on Lane

I have to mention Lane on my blog because it has been all about Luke recently! Lane is the most fun 3-year old I know. He is full of energy and his vocabulary is astounding. His favorite words right now are 'actually' and 'unfortunately'. Also, sometimes he says 'hmmmm' when he is thinking about something. I think he got that from watching 'Mickey Mouse Clubhouse'. It is hilarious to hear a 3 year-old say 'hmmm'.

He is still not that concerned with Luke. Lane just does his own thing. The only time he ever mentions Luke is when Luke has started playing with one of his toys. I hope they will be best friends one day. That is my prayer.

We took Lane and Luke to the rodeo yesterday. Lane was not that entertained by the rodeo, but he loved the carnival. He said he wants to try Mutton Bustin', so maybe we'll try that next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment