Our buds, Tiffany, Michael, Darr, and Jeanne came for the weekend to turkey hunt last month. When they drove up at the ranch house, they got out of the car and Tiffany and Michael were wearing shirts announcing that they were pregnant. I almost cried I was so happy! They are expecting twins later this year! We had a blast hanging out at the Lacy Ranch and Michael even got a gobbler. We ate too much and laughed a LOT! We started a tradition (well, I think it should be a tradition) with the Redneck Olympics. Tiffany and Michael brought a set of games for us to play. Bean bag toss, ladder ball, and well, I can't remember the third game right now, but it was a blast! We teamed up by couples and the competition got pretty heated. Michael and Tiffany won the first annual Redneck Olympics, but please note that Leland and I will be practicing for next year! We celebrated Michael's birthday with our version of a cookie cake, which turned out kind of charred, but it was edible!
No comments:
Post a Comment