Monday, November 28, 2011

1 month





































































































































Lane turned one month old on November 13th. It is already going by so fast. Being a mother has been unbelievable. I feel like I have discovered my life's purpose. Ahhh....so sweet. Lane has been a good baby. Of course, Daddy is still calling him 'Catfish'. I don't know if it will stick or not. There is a form for the daycare that lets you put down a nickname and we have discussed whether or not to write down 'Catfish'. We decided it will be on the form, but I AM NOT going to ask the daycare workers to call my child 'Catfish'!! Lane has been sleeping for 3 to 4 hours at night. He takes about an hour to fall asleep after most feedings. He had a little trouble latching on from birth to two weeks, but he is a nursing champ now. We have been so blessed to have lots of visitors, cards, flowers, and meals. Thank you for the outpouring of love. We couldn't have made it through the first month without all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment