Yes, I finally feel like a semi-adult. I turned 30! We celebrated by having some friends over to the house and then eating dinner at Rancho Loma in Valera. It was fabulous, as usual, and we even had a designated driver thanks to Nevie! She's the best. The meal was great, except for the goat cheese and beet salad. The cheese was EXTRA GOATY!! It was a great evening with great people. On my actual birthday, we went hunting and Aunt Bette and Uncle Paul joined us at the Lacy Ranch. Nevie got a fabulous cake from City Bakery. OMG! It was the white cake with raspberry filling. It was beautiful and sinfully DE-LISH! Paul shot a buck and a spike over the weekend and Leland shot an 8-point buck. It was nice to finally feel a little colder weather coming on. I love the time of year around my birthday. T
hank you to all my wonderful friends and fa
mily for making my 30th so special. Now.....take note. I am hereby freezing all birthdays from here on. It will be the anniversary of my 30th birthday next year. Got it!? Love you all.
In Denial
13 years ago
Love it- that means I have been 30 for 3 1/2 years!:) Thankful for you and hoping that this year is your best yet!
ReplyDelete