Above - Whitney, Laura and Hayden (notice the green kitchen....Whitney's kitchen is where I got the idea to paint my kitchen green)
Below- Laura and Macy Ann
I went to Dallas month to visit my friends, my friend's new babies, and for a bachelorette party. First, I got to meet Hayden. She is just a perfect doll. She is very long! I think she is the tallest 5-month-old I have ever seen! She was just a little angel and it was so good to see Whitney. I went to supper club with my Dallas friends on Friday night. It was so good to see everyone. I got to see Ashley's beautiful, new engagement ring and we got to use Heather and Richard's new wedding presents....dishes and that sort of thing (the kind of stuff that most girls love). I stayed with my friends Mike and Jennifer on Friday night and got to meet Macy. She is a beautiful baby and so sweet. I wanted to take her home with me! On Saturday, I had lunch with my mema, went shopping with Laurel, and then went to Tiff's bachelorette. We had a blast. We went out to eat and then to Sharee's house fo
Laura -- I love your hair, it looks great!
ReplyDelete