Thursday, August 12, 2010

Catching Up






I was looking through my pictures today and I realized I never posted our pics of the bluebonnets at the ranch. The bluebonnets at Lacy Ranch were awesome this year. Lefty got to frolick in the flowers, but of course, she is a scairdy-cat so she never ventured far from Leland, Kent, Nevie, and myself.


Also in April, I got a new car! It's a 2007 Camry V-6 with leather and sun roof. I love it. I bought it from my Uncle Jerry's lot in Waco. I miss my old silver Hyundai Tiburon, but it was time to move on. I personally put around 150,000 miles on the Tiburon and had a blast driving it (except when my foot was on and off the clutch in Dallas rush hour traffic). The accelaration issue has been fixed in my car, so y'all don't worry about me. It drives great. I will try to post some pics of the new car soon. I need to get it washed.




1 comment:

  1. These are great pics! Glad you found them and shared them!

    ReplyDelete